Pages

Well here goes

Tuesday 17 May 2016

This has been coming for a while. Its been almost inevitable. There have been lots of moments when I've thought "now is the time" but its still hadn't happened. Me Made May for example. When I made jeans. When I started my king size quilt (my first quilt -  I don't do things by halves).

No there is no particular reason why today is the day, other than I'm full of coffee and actually have a few moments to myself.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Cheshire Cat - why? Well sometimes I'm the grin without the cat and sometimes I'm the cat without the grin. And I craft. A lot. I've knitted for years and taught myself to crochet about 3 years ago after my youngest was born and I had to thing creative or go mad! That then lead to attaching a sewn skirt to a crochet bodice for my eldest and I was hooked on sewing as well. So here I am. Wife, mother, crafter. And I work part time.

So now I'm going to put myself out there and share my crafting adventures with whoever would like to join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs